Articulating a strategy to demonstrate a product’s value requires careful consideration of the marketplace, a product’s attributes, and the competitive landscape. The health economic tactics needed to execute this strategy can be considered only after such a plan has been laid out. Every PHAR, LLC project begins with a careful assessment of our client’s needs, the competitive landscape and the product strategy. Our combination of clinical and economic experience then allows us to bring a big picture focus to every project, regardless of size or budget.
The health economics group at PHAR, LLC uses cost effectiveness and budget impact analyses to help clients in the life sciences industry establish value for their products. Our clinically-relevant, transparent models are populated with real world data and demonstrate to payers, clinicians, and researchers the economic and health-related impact of various technologies and products.
Our health economic services include:
- Cost-effectiveness and decision models using both Excel and TreeAge
- Interactive budget-impact models to communicate with clinicians and payers.
- AMCP style dossiers
- Cost of noncompliance studies
- Burden-of-illness studies
- Comparative cost and utilization studies using a wide variety of advanced statistical techniques